What is included in the program cost?
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive program fee that has no hidden costs. The price you see for your study abroad program includes:
- Undergraduate semester: 12-18 credit hours
- Undergraduate summer: 6 credit hours
- Graduate summer: 3 credit hours per session
- Double occupancy room in an on-campus residence hall
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the campus cafeteria
- Textbook rental
- Wifi on campus and in living facilities
- Laundry tokens and soap
- Linens and towels (changed weekly)
- International travel insurance (including health and emergency evacuation). Coverage includes one travel day before and one after the designated program dates.
- Bus transportation to and from campus for program start and end (dependent on flight arrival time)
- Gourmet Italian meals at a fine-dining restaurant
- Undergraduate semester: 3 meals
- Undergraduate summer: 1 meal
- Graduate summer: 1 meal per session
- Cultural exploration activities (excludes independent travel)
- Certificates and programs in leadership and personal development (undergraduate semester program only)
- Company tours
Personal expenses and airfare are not included in the cost of the program. However we will provide you with resources to help make smart financial decisions while abroad. It is worth noting that for students paying out-of-state or international student tuition rates at their home institution, it is often less expensive to attend CIMBA.