- Semester: $2500
- Summer: Not eligible
Thanks to the generosity of CIMBA’s alumni, faculty, and extended community, we are able to offer substantial study abroad scholarships to a select number of applicants.
These scholarships will be automatically applied to the student’s tuition owed upon admission to the program and may be combined with any other CIMBA financial award. Total combined award amount may not exceed CIMBA’s total tuition cost. Student must commit to enroll to CIMBA in the semester indicated on their initial application to receive the scholarship. CIMBA scholarship recipients will be asked to provide a short testimonial and photo upon successful completion of their semester abroad.
To qualify for this scholarship:
- Submit a complete CIMBA application for a semester-long study abroad session (transcript exempt) by the preferred application deadline
- Submit the scholarship application form with applicable questions completed by the preferred application deadline
- Meet CIMBA’s admission requirements
- Be in good academic standing with home institution
Additional eligibility considerations include, but are not limited to:
- Students from racial and ethnic backgrounds that are under-represented in study abroad
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) students
- Students with disabilities
- Students with veteran status
- Students who are the first in their family to attend college or university (“first generation” college students)
- Students who have never owned a passport or traveled outside their home country
- Students with a history of overcoming adversity
- Students currently receiving substantial tuition assistance, such as the HOPE or Promise scholarships
To apply, click here.