Negotiate Your Own Terms
In a world of flat, lean organizations and new forms of global partnerships, effective negotiation strategies and skills are essential for success. From an organizational perspective, the negotiation process is a key element in value creation. In this two day seminar, you will actively examine negotiations with external parties and negotiations within organizations. Our primary emphasis is on negotiation strategies that enable you to create value that enhances long-term relationships. The program will also address cultural differences affecting negotiating styles.
This program is designed for those seeking to:
- Increase effectiveness in negotiating with business partners, customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Create value for an organization through the use of negotiation and dispute-resolution strategies and skills.
Individuals from a wide range of organizations, industries, and functional backgrounds are encouraged to attend. Negotiation Strategies is also a complementary training for those that have previously taken (or concurrently taking) any of CIMBA’s Executive Certificate or Leadership programs.
Through the use of cases, videos, peer feedback, negotiation simulations and other exercises, you will leave with hands-on experience in a variety of negotiation techniques. In particular you will learn to:
- Develop a successful negotiation style
- Provide effective leadership in deal making and dispute resolution
- Develop organizational negotiation and dispute-resolution competency
- Evaluate your own negotiation and dispute resolution style
- Develop informal dispute resolution skills that are essential to effective leadership
The cost for the Negotiation Strategies short course is 1.000€ + VAT. The price includes the class materials and training.