Owner and Data Controller
Via San Giacomo 4
31017 Paderno del Grappa TV
UNITED STATES OFFICE
The University of Iowa
108 PBB Suite C300
Iowa City, IA 52242-1000
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Cimba Italy collects, independently or through third parties, the following data: name, surname, telephone number, email, cookies and usage data.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner undertakes to take the appropriate security measures to prevent access, the unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data provided by the user.
Processing is carried out using IT or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, data are considered shared with other subjects in the organization, for example:
- Administrative staff
- Commercial staff
- Marketing staff
- System Administrators
Other times, however, the data could be shared with external subjects, for example:
- Hosting Provider
- Web Agency
Legal basis of processing
When are the data processed?
User data is processed if:
- The user gives consent for one or more specific purposes. As for the Cimba Italy website, consent is given appropriately when filling out and sending a contact form.
- They were necessary for the execution of a contract.
- They are necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- They serve for the public interest or for the exercise of public powers. The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
- They were necessary for the interest of the owner or third parties
In any case it is always possible to ask the Owner for further clarifications on the use of user data.
Where the data are processed
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located.
The User is entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening dates.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- If the Personal Data are collected for the execution of a contract (between the Owner and the User) they will be kept until completion and conclusion.
- If the Personal Data are collected, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is reached.
The User can always obtain information about the legitimate interest by contacting the Owner.
If the user gives explicit consent, the Data Controller may retain the data until consent has been revoked.
Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services.
Contact the User and Statistics.
By filling out the contact form with your data, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other type indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email address, first name and phone number.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke the Consent: the user can revoke the consent at any time
- Opposing: the user can object to the processing of their personal data
- Accessing your data: you have the right to obtain more information on the use of personal data processed by the Data Controller
- Verify and Correct: the user can verify the correctness of their data and request the updating of them or the correction.
- Limit the treatment: under certain conditions, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their personal data. In this case they will not be treated for any purpose except their conservation.
- Cancellation: under certain conditions, the user can request cancellation.
- Data transfer: the user has the right to transfer data to another holder without incurring any obstacles.
- Claim: the User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data supervisory authority or act in court.
- Knowledge: Right to know if your data is being violated
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.