Quiz: Is CIMBA the Right Fit for You?
Written by Elizabeth December 14, 2015
After twelve weeks of blogging, I’m running a little bit short on ideas for topics. So, to mix it up a little bit, I’ve created a Buzzfeed-esque quiz. Give it a whirl… see if CIMBA is the right fit for you!
1. What’s your top city to see in Europe?
2. How many credits are you trying to fulfill while abroad?
3. What kind of cultural experience are you looking for?
- Full immersion, language and all
- Classes in English, but in a country that speaks a different language
- Everything English, all the time
4. What is your favorite food?
- Fish and chips
5. What kind of housing would be ideal for you?
- Host family
- Rent a flat
6. How often are you looking to travel?
- Maybe once or twice a month
- Every weekend
- I don’t need to travel– experiencing the city I’m studying in is enough
7. What class size is the best for your style of learning?
- One-on-one tutoring
- 15-25 students
- Large lecture halls
8. What kind of students do you want to be surrounded by?
- I want to be the only American
- Other American students n my major
- A mix of American and international students
9. How much access do you want to have to American food?
- None, that’s not the point of this experience
- Only on special occasions
- I’m counting on McDonald’s to be my main source of sustenance
10. Do you value additional programmed activities (i.e. leadership seminars, resume workshops, company tours)?
- Definitely not
- A few here and there would be nice
- Yes, I want to be just as involved as I am at my home university
11. How independent do you want to be?
- I’ll cook and clean for myself
- Housekeeping and food service would be nice
- Can they do my laundry for me, too?
Answers: If you answered mostly 2’s, CIMBA is most likely a good fit for you. There are a lot of factors to consider when selecting a study abroad program, so make sure to think carefully about all of the different aspects when making your final decision. CIMBA was the right fit for me, and I hope it will be for you, too!