Graduate Summer Study Abroad
CIMBA offers two graduate summer study abroad sessions. Each session includes a course that takes advantage of the Consortium's strength in international business and leadership development. Students will expand their international experience while building connections among students from across the United States. All courses are taught in English.
Summer 2014 Highlights
- Enroll in one or both sessions
- Take three credits in two weeks or six credits in four weeks
- Complete up to two upper level business electives
- Network with international business leaders during class and company tours
- Experience Italian culture through seminars like wine appreciation, pizza-making classes, and a gourmet meal
- Enjoy a weekend for independent travel
Sessions are each two weeks long, and each session offers a three-credit course.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree
- Good academic standing in a graduate program
- Ability to obtain a valid passport
- Italian visa (for non-US citizens)